Friday, February 14, 2020

10A elevator pitch

https://drive.google.com/file/d/155MyDK9mf2jg6IRodW7p8ei6dm11yJwh/view?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. Hey Garrett, I like you pitch a lot. I like it because I share a great disdain for appear straws because they fail the only task they are meant for. I think there is a big market for degradable plastic straws. The issues would be creating and manufacturing such straws and the cost of these straws because they would probably be more expensive tan paper ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Garret, I thought your pitch was really impressive, much better than mine if I were to speak honestly... I do believe we were supposed to be dressed in formal attire, but I also did not do that. I am unsure of what situation you were in but I was traveling and quite sick as well. Regardless, I enjoyed your pitch and thought it was a nice touch when you added in that the biodegradable straws would be plant based.

    ReplyDelete