1) The behaviors I have developed to use in this course are working ahead and committing to assignments. It is easy to fall behind in this class. Keep up with things.
2) A moment I felt like giving up was when I was behind on lectures. It is important to stay up to date. I personally think my attitude is the same as when I started it. I think knowing that you can only miss 5 points for an A in this class has kept me on track.
3) My 3 tips for this class would be,
Stay on pace with the lectures.
Do the homework ahead of time, it's important.
Take the class seriously, you'll not only enjoy it more, but you'll also learn a lot doing so.

Hey Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI think your post is very insightful and I think it would be very beneficial to potential new students. I think that what you pointed out is very important. Keeping up to date on lectures, blog posts, and other assignments is very important for this class. I said very similar tips in my post and I agree that they are great things to keep in mind.
Hey there Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI wholly agree that this class teaches a mass amount of time management skills due to the slightly different than usual assignment schedule. It helped me be more flexible with how I spend my time and get my work done. I also have to say above all that I've learned a large amount of the groundwork for what I can do as an entrepreneur. Nice post man!
Hi Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI agree with your statements about attention to detail in this course. Many people think they can simply get by with just doing the bare minimum required. However this will not work in Ent3003 because the class is designed to give insight into what it is like to be an entrepreneur, and entrepreneurs can’t afford to accomplish anything but the best possible.