1) I think the five ways that make me truly different when it comes to human capital is my honesty, hard-working skills, outgoingness, open-mindedness, and ability to solve problems differently. These skills help give me an advantage with real-world problems and lets me build better relationships with people.
2)
https://soundcloud.com/garretttorres/justin
Justin stated that I was creative. He said I also use it to solve problems better.
https://soundcloud.com/garretttorres/jared
Jared stated that I was caring. Also that I was understanding
https://soundcloud.com/garretttorres/img-7234
Chandler stated that I have a strong passion. That I also display strong commitment.
https://soundcloud.com/garretttorres/img-7234-1
Rocky Stated that I am a diverse individual. I can contribute to the business world a lot with it.
https://soundcloud.com/garretttorres/travis1
Travis stated that I have integrity. I also am open-minded which would help me solve problems.
3) I feel as if the views I have on myself reflect very well on the views my close friends have on me. They gave me an outside view on myself and it let me become more open-minded to how people view me. I feel as if this is an important aspect for most entrepreneurs. I did not see any differences on how I view myself and how others view me. This may have changed if I asked people I was not too close with.
Hey Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI listened to some of the interviews you held after posting them to Soundcloud, and have to say, it seems your friends have an extremely similar judgement of yourself in terms of your strengths and intellectual capital. They all said very good, diverse compliments, and I liked how you gave a one sentence summary after every Soundcloud link. Nice post!