Hey Garrett, I agree with your point that its wrong to say just because something is more expensive, people wont buy it. As you mentioned, many things are more expensive than their alternatives, but are still bought in high volume. I think that the target audience for your product would not mind paying a little extra to help the environment.
Garrett, The eye contact you have throughout your pitch is important to focus on, and you had sufficient eye contact. Well done. I agree with your point on the high price and how it is not something that would completely hinder your audience from buying the product. Whether someone will purchase a product or not is completely up to the customers standards for whatever problem they are trying to fix or make better.
Hey Garrett,
ReplyDeleteI agree with your point that its wrong to say just because something is more expensive, people wont buy it. As you mentioned, many things are more expensive than their alternatives, but are still bought in high volume. I think that the target audience for your product would not mind paying a little extra to help the environment.
Garrett,
ReplyDeleteThe eye contact you have throughout your pitch is important to focus on, and you had sufficient eye contact. Well done. I agree with your point on the high price and how it is not something that would completely hinder your audience from buying the product. Whether someone will purchase a product or not is completely up to the customers standards for whatever problem they are trying to fix or make better.