Friday, April 10, 2020

23 Unfair Advantage

1.  Determination

  • V- Yes, very valuable in the business world.
  • R- Not too rare but necessary for a business.
  • I- Can be copied but requires a lot of effort.
  • N- Can not be substituted
2. Charismatic

  • V- Yes, very needed to sell a product
  • R- Not common, but helps persuade
  • I- Hard to copy, more of a natural aspect of a person.
  • N- Hard to substitute
3. Respectful

  • V- Helps get clients and customers
  • R- Common but necessary
  • I- Can be, but not practiced much
  • N- Necessary and can not be substituted
4. Honest
  • V- Wanted and valued
  • R-  Not common
  • I- Companies try but fail
  • N- No, nothing can replace it
5. Gainesville Restaurant Owner connection
  • V- Very crucial
  • R- Not rare but necessary
  • I- Yes with effort
  • N- No, connections can not be substituted
6. Adaptive
  • V- Needed
  • R- Not rare but necessary
  • I- Can be but not as much as I can be
  • N- No, must innovate to stay ahead of the curve
7. Organized
  • V- Yes, shows people you are serious
  • R- Somewhat, companies fail to be organized
  • I-Yes, but many companies do not do it
  • N- No, companies that are efficient are organized
8. Creative
  • V- Yes, very needed in any company
  • R-Yes, companies do not tend to have it
  • I- No, can not be copied
  • N- Can not be substituted
9. Loyal
  • V- Customers love loyalty
  • R- Yes, companies only care about money
  • I- Few companies do it
  • N- No, people want loyalty
10. Independent
  • V- Yes, people want someone they can count on
  • R-Yes, companies depend heavily on others
  • I- Somewhat, most companies depend on too many others
  • N- No, can not be replicated
After looking at all my resources, I would say my connection to restaurant owners would be most important. Without these big businesses and other customers, my product could not succeed. This connection would help keep my business afloat at the start as I find more clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment