Friday, April 17, 2020

28A Exit Strategy

1.) I personally find myself running my business for a couple years and then just selling it. I get bored with projects very quickly and do not find myself having a long term interest in my business.

2.) I selected it because I want to explore more business ventures and make money before the company fails. Yes, it could succeed more but I rather not risk it.

3.) I do not think my exit strategy influenced my opportunity. I identified a problem and wanted to take advantage of a market that wasn't there. I think it would grow normally and stay uninfluenced. I think it would only change the overall attachment I would have to the company.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Garrett,
    I said a very similar thing in my post. I said that I would stay with my company for a couple years and then sell it to pursue other business ventures. I think it is a smart idea to try and diversity your business ventures so that you gain experience. I think that having the strategy of exit influence business decisions would have a negative effect.

    ReplyDelete