Friday, April 17, 2020

27A Reading Reflection 3

1.) The general argument for the book, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users by Guy Kawaski is that social media is an important aspect for all business and we must capitalize on it. If not, we are losing a big part of the market.

2.) It connects well with ENT3003 because it thought me the importance of taking advantage of tools around me. I can better myself and the company by using social media. Everyone uses social media.

3.) The exercise for the class would be to have everyone make social media accounts and have an event-based off of only social media invites. Then have another one where people must personally invite people and compare the outcome difference. I personally think social media will have a higher turnout. It would show the power of social media.

4.) I think what I found most interesting when reading the book was the most active time to post. It makes sense but most businesses should take advantage of when everyone is online and they do not. I personally think my business could thrive in the social media department.

2 comments:

  1. Garrett,
    This book sounds interesting, it is crazy to me to think how influential social media has become to our lives and to the lives of businesses. The exercise you suggested would be interesting and I think it would benefit by having some kind of social media aspect in this class. Since it is such an important factor for businesses to do well in today's generation, this should definitely be emphasized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Garrett,
    I liked the book you picked and the lessons that you got from it. The importance of social media and the internet in modern day cannot be stressed enough. The internet is the future of almost everything and almost all business will have to be online soon if they aren't all ready. It is an important tool for anyone to know about.

    ReplyDelete